Welcome to the 2021 Auction!
Here you will find many exciting products, services, and one of a kind experiences that you won't want to pass up. Proceeds from this auction support every student in the Issaquah School District by helping fund the programs and grants provided by the Issaquah Schools Foundation.
To bid, the process is easy:
- Create a login ID and password here. (If you prefer to remain anonymous while bidding, be sure to pick an ID that doesn't give away your identity.)
- Click the Catalog tab at the top of the page.
- Browse through the online catalog and place your bid.
- Some items have a "Buy Now" price; this is the highest bid and will guarantee you the purchase of that item.
- For items that do not have a Buy Now feature, feel free to skip bid increments and enter a bid higher than what is required. This will also save you numerous emails informing you that you have been outbid.
There are phenomenal items, many of which are not available for purchase anywhere else. This is especially true of the In Our Schools category, where you will find one of a kind experiences with ISD staff. We know you won't want to miss out on these opportunities!
Here are a few time saving tips & tricks to make shopping our auction fun and productive.
- Bookmark this page so you can come back easily and don't miss a thing.
- Use the category feature to shop areas of interest.
- Keep in mind that each item can only be assigned to one category, so you'll want to peruse them all.
- Restrictions and expirations dates are listed below the item description.
The auction will be open from April 16-26, 2021 at 12:00 pm.
We would like to thank all of our auction donors for their generous support and creativity in providing amazing items for you to bid on.
We would also like to thank you for supporting our students! It’s all about improving the educational experience for the kids in our district and we couldn't do that without your continued support.
Your 2021 Auction Team